Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plans to make

Hey Amigos,

And again, I've been woefully silent for a couple weeks. Or has it been 3? Don't worry, nothing catastrophic. I haven't ballooned up to Nell Carter size or anything like that. Just incredibly busy with things that would make for very boring blog posts.

I had a session with my therapist yesterday and we did some deep discussion about my weight loss journey. I guess at this point you could say I'm struggling a bit. I keep gaining and losing the same 4 or 5 pounds. I know darned good and well why, but what I don't know is why I'm exhibiting those behaviors.

So after some discussion J and I came up with a game plan. I'll write about it here when I have it all figure out. Not ready to commit anything just yet. but trust me, it's a good plan, and I think it's going to work. No, I KNOW it's going to work.

So, don't worry about me or any of that jazz. I'm alive and well, just trying to wrap my mind around a few things and get my act together.

Adios, will post when my plan is in place!

2 comments:

Suzy Korreck said...

Plans are good. I know you're stubborn enough to stick to whatever plan you make. As an aside, T and I just joined WW - I have been inspired by your success.

Mary said...

Great to hear from you!! I can definitely feel where you are at.... but it's OK, you've come so far, it's work and I know it. Your therapist sounds good, can't wait to hear more!!