Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bing-fucking-o

Hola Amigos,

I can swear in here, right? Hence the title to this post.

I was spot on regarding why Jeff contacted me to tell me he finally fixed his dog (as I discussed in my last post). My intuition or whatever comes through for me once again. It's a blessing, and a curse.

Here's a message from this morning:

"I had to do it as Jenny is allergic to dogs and we need to prepare Googy to be adopted by another family - which means he had no choice - either neutered or killed...it was the lesser of two evils."

There's so much wrong with this statement, I'll address it later. I just had to put this out here now because I'd lose the information from messenger if I didn't do it instantly, and there's no way I wanted to lose this.

WTF...

1 comment:

Alabaster Mom said...

If anything, I think this should help bolster your resolve.