Sunday, January 18, 2009

As Promised


So, I said I'd add a picture, so here is a picture. My friend J happened to be taking them on Friday when we were celebrating a friend's 25th birthday. He's had several 25th birthday celebrations. He decided he'd celebrated his 18th birthday often enough that he was ready to move on. This one is of me and my friend Miss Yo. We were at a place called Bravo and generally having a good time and getting caught up.

Not much else is going on around here. I'm off today, which is nice. And I'm really looking forward to our new president being sworn in tomorrow. I get goosebumps whenever I think about it.

OK, off to get something accomplished with my time at home!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You look AMAZING!! That is a understatement my girl.... I can't even say.... but WOW!! Now that may sound like I didn't think you were amazing, but I think there's such a thing as super amazing!!;)