Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009 Y'all

First day of a new year and all, I figured I'd better blog about something. It really has been a big year for me. I had knee surgery, i joined weight watchers, i lost the weight equivalent of my friend's 12 year old son, I ventured back out into the dating world with some success (fleeting though it was), I helped elect a new president (still can't get over how happy that makes me).

Losing the weight has been the absolute biggest change. I'm physically healthier, mentally healthier. Probably one of the best things I've ever done, if not the best. I truly feel like a new person. If I keep going like this, 2009 is going to be stellar.

Anyway, just had to get in here and share a word. Amazing what a year can do!

1 comment:

Mary said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Have a wonderful 2009 my dear!!