Monday, September 17, 2007

Hola Amigos,

Another too short weekend. And this was a 3 day weekend for me, I took Friday off (and what a day to take off, it was gorgeous).

I staffed the adoption center for 4 hours on Saturday, then cleaned it Sunday morning. While cleaning I got to let out our morning play group, which currently consists of 9 cats. It's a gas, trust me!

I actually got a call from mall security once during playgroup. A "concerned" passerby (AKA: psychotic mall walker) went to the information desk to tell them about the large number of cats that were loose in the adoption center. This is in spite of the fact that we had a note up on our door at the time explaining that this was a sanctioned activity, and the fact that all the lights were on, I was in the room, and all the cleaning and caretaking supplies were in plain view (leading the person of average intelligence, one would think, to conclude that the adoption center was being cleaned. But hey, who said the person who complained was of average intelligence? Not me...not me).

Anyway, the cats had a great time, and I had a great time watching them play!

I went to the gym too, twice. Saturday for a workout (and it was a doozy), then Sunday for swimming and hot tob.

I got to spend Saturday night and Sunday afternoon with my nephew. He is so incredibly cute and sweet. I wish he could stay four forever. I'd like to just freeze him in time...

Anyway, this post really has nothing of substance to say, and I'm getting bored writing it, so I'll finish it off and hope that I become inspired at some point soon to write something a bit more substantial.

No comments: