Friday, June 6, 2008

I lied.

I did eat because I didn't reach my goals. I finished off my 2 opened boxes of 'frozen novelties' last night. Plus 2 bags of the WW cheesy poofs (I forget their actual name). Plus a bag of popcorn. Plus 2 frozen entrees. Well, they both weren't entrees, one was more of a side, but I still ate them both.

In my world of binging, this isn't much of a binge. A binge pre WW would be a box of donuts, or a bag of chips and some soda, or drive through from Culver's. So, on the bright side everything I ate was already in my house and technically part of the program.

Also on the good side is that I logged everything. No matter how much I didn't want to, I wrote down every bite that I ate. I need to be accountable.

So, I'm feeling much better today. Not because of my binge. As usual, that didn't solve anything! I just have a better outlook, and I know this is just a challenge, something that is going to happen from time to time.

I got up this morning just like normal (almost, I was about 20 minutes later than I normally am, and I'm normally pretty late), ate my same breakfast, brought my same lunch. And I have no intention of buying more 'frozen novelties' to replenish the ones I wolfed down yesterday. I will not change my grocery day just because of that.

So I'm back on that horse amigos. Here's to hoping I have a sweet loss next week!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Way to go girl.... it's all good then. ;)

Sassy Sadie's Mom said...

L - I think that the loss is PHENOMENAL! I am glad that you got over this small hump and you are back on the wagon. You can do it - some weeks are more difficult, but I think you have the right attitude.

I am only up to 7.4lbs in 9 or 10 weeks. I am doing OK and I appreciate how difficult this is.... so, I am PROUD of you girlfriend!