Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey! I forgot to tell you!

Forgot to mention this in my post below, but I had a very strange thing happen this morning. While getting dressed for work I had to find a pair of jeans. See, during the summer I almost always wear capri-style pants/jeans. When you're as hot as I am (and I mean temperature hot) you look for any opportunity to cool off, and capris are that way. ANYway, it's cooled down a lot so I was going through my jeans. Every single pair of jeans I have is 2 sizes too big. Every one of them.

I ended up finding the smallest pair of the too big ones (you know how that goes--they say the same size, but no 2 pair are alike!) which I'm wearing right now. They're still wearable. They're not falling down or anything. But they're too damned big.

So I was happy about that. Of course I'm not happy about the prospect of having to buy new jeans. So it was frustrating but cool at the same time.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such progress equals shopping my dear....;) The good thing is there is mucho much clearance going on this time of year!! I got 30% off at Kohl's and I am a going! Well, I wish it were for smaller sizes but it's not so look at the bright side!!;)