Saturday, July 26, 2008

Concert Update!

I can't even begin to tell you how AWESOME the Police were, better than I could have ever hoped. Honestly, I could go on and on. They played EVERYTHING you'd ever want to hear, they did 2 encores, they played their hearts out, Sting gave props to Andy and Stewart, the crowd was fantastic, the sound unbelievable. It was SO worth what we paid for the tickets. I'm not a big venue person, but this was a wonderful, incredible, one of a kind show and I couldn't be happier about it.

The Police were my entire world for a good chunk of high school and beginning of college. I had every album (vinyl, of course, CDs weren't invented yet), knew every word of every song, saw their videos regularly on this Music Television that had just started up (if only kids today knew how awesome it was in the beginning). They were, and remain, da bomb!

THE POLICE RULE!

No comments: